Koh Phi Phi is one of the most popular island to visit while traveling through Thailand. This small island became widely popular after “The Beach” was filmed. Now, just a short 45-minute journey from Phuket or Krabi will unwind you to this tropical paradise. With a kodak moment of tropical beaches, stunning rock formations and turquoise waters teeming with vivid marine life, this island is a ultimate getaway in Thailand.
- Phi Phi Don is where everything is. The main town, hotels and parties.
- Phi Phi Leh is where you can explore the popular Maya Bay and Viking Cave.
- Koh Bida, further South, most popular area for diving
- Koh Yoong and Koh Mai Pai, further North, the best place for snorkelling
- Phi Phi Leh - Visit the famous Maya Bay where The Beach was film. Despite the large number of visitors, its is truly beautiful and worth a visit. At the back of Maya Beach is a small bay that is perfect for snorkelling and diving
- Phi Phi Viewpoint - If you are a landscape photographer or you want a postcard picture of Koh Phi Phi, this is the best vantage point of the island
- Tonsai Tower Rock Climbing - 200 meter tall limestone tower with 48 different bolted routes with all different levels of difficulty from beginner to advance
- Pum’s Thai Cooking School - from 30 minutes lessons to 3 hours classes. You will definitely get a true taste of Thai cuisine while learning more about various herbs, Thai cooking techniques and all the secret sauces.
- Captain Bob’s sailing booze cruise - a boozy fun boat ride around Maya Bay and Monkey beach. During the tour, you can go snorkelling, fishing, kayaking, cliff jumping or even feed a few monkey!
The Cove Phi Phi - Within a short ride from Tonsai Pier, you can have your private bungalow overlooks Rantee beach, allowing you enjoy the amazing view of tropical sunrise or evening breeze. Each villa comes with a private balcony, en suite bathroom with rain shower, air-conditioning, free wifi access, with garden or ocean view.